-- Gerry - <bullfrogbl...@live.com> wrote
(on Friday, 03 August 2012, 01:04 PM +0100):

> Reading the getting started docs and confused by something:
>
> "Note that as we are using Composer, as an alternative, you could not
> implement
> getAutoloaderConfig() and instead add "Application":
> "module/Application/src" to the psr-0 key in composer.json. If you go
> this way, then you need to run php composer.phar update to update the
> composer autoloading files."
>
> -
> http://packages.zendframework.com/docs/latest/manual/en/user-guide/modules.html#autoloading-files
>
> I don't understand what this means.

It means that if your composer.json reads something like this:

    {
        "autoload": {
            "psr-0": {
                "Application": "module/Application/src"
            }
        },
        "require": {
            "php": ">=5.3.3",
            "zendframework/zendframework": "dev-master"

then composer will be able to autoload the classes in your Application
module once you've run "php composer.phar install".

Project Lead            | matt...@zend.com
Zend Framework          | http://framework.zend.com/