I'm curious: why would you even want to delete all those files?

Also, if you use composer, you surely don't want to delete it. That's your
autoloader, keep it in mind! What you probably don't want to be accessible
from web is your `composer.phar`

Marco Pivetta

http://twitter.com/Ocramius

http://marco-pivetta.com