Hi people!

After a long period working with PHP, I'm now entering in Zend Framework
lands. I'm creating a small website and I got a question. This is regarding
the main (global) site navigation. I saw that Zend have a component called
Zend_Navigation. After read other programmers comments about this component
on the Web, I have some questions, and I will thank you guys if you can
clarify this for me.

- The site will have about ten navigation pages. These pages are simple
pages, like "About", "Products", "Register", "Contact"... So, should I use
the Zend_Navigation to create my navigation menu, even with this simple
structure?
- To a small or medium site, which are the benefits of using the
Zend_Navigation?

I'm sorry about the newbie question. I was ever using hard coded menus
(written in HTML and embedding it with PHP include() in my pages), and now
with Zend I think I need clarify some points against this old method.

Thanks in advance!!