-- Gildus <gil...@gmail.com> wrote
(on Sunday, 19 August 2012, 03:23 PM -0500):
> In the version 2 or RC of ZendFramework, There will be a tool like
> Zend_Tool?, beacuse to make or create the new structure of zf2 its very
> diferent to zf1, and to make a new controller or  module we have to make
> all directories manually.

Eventually; Artur is working on this now, but as a module you would drop
into your application (IIRC -- I may have outdated information).

To simplify things, however, you can grab the ZendSkeletonApplication to
start off your application, and the ZendSkeletonModule as a blueprint
for modules.

 - https://github.com/zendframework/ZendSkeletonApplication/downloads
 - https://github.com/zendframework/ZendSkeletonModule/downloads

Just download, deflate, and do a little directory renaming to get
started.

Project Lead            | matt...@zend.com
Zend Framework          | http://framework.zend.com/