Hi Marco,
thanks for your quick reply,
I don't know why but your answer created a new thread other than continue
the one I opened, anyway...
after followed the quickstart and installed doctrine 2, this is my current
composer.json

{
    "name": "zendframework/skeleton-application",
    "description": "Skeleton Application for ZF2",
    "license": "BSD-3-Clause",
    "keywords": [
        "framework",
        "zf2"
    ],
    "homepage": "http://framework.zend.com/";,
    "minimum-stability": "dev",
    "require": {
        "php": ">=5.3.3",
        "zendframework/zendframework": "2.*",
        "zendframework/zend-developer-tools": "dev-master",
        "doctrine/common": ">=2.1",
        "doctrine/doctrine-orm-module": "dev-master",
        "bjyoungblood/bjy-profiler": "dev-master",
        "ext-intl": "dev-master" // <= problem with this
    },
    "autoload": {
        "psr-0": {
            "Application": "module/Application/src",
            "Album": "module/Album/src"
        },
        "classmap": [
            "./"
        ]

What is the correct syntax to add the "ext-intl" and the other suggested
modules?