-- debussy007 <debussy...@gmail.com> wrote
(on Monday, 17 September 2012, 10:08 AM -0700):
> I've been following the first steps in the "Getting Started" tutorial:
> http://framework.zend.com/manual/2.0/en/user-guide/skeleton-application.html
>
> I downloaded the zip file of the skeleton application from github, unzipped
> it, and ran the commands to use Composer (self-update, install).
>
> It generates the directories *vendor\zendframework\zendframework* which
> contains the actual ZF library and there is one empty dir *vendor\ZF2*
>
> Did I do something wrong?

Nope, this is correct.

The "vendor/ZF2/" directory is for if you decide to install ZF2 as a git
submodule; it's shipped empty by default. If you install via Composer,
you'll get the additional directories that Composer manages.

Project Lead            | matt...@zend.com
Zend Framework          | http://framework.zend.com/