Hi Luke,

> I think in your case it does make sense to call that custom Filter in your
> Service class as you've mentioned. I would do it this way.

A couple of minutes ago I found Zend\Filter\StaticFilter which uses in
instance of Zend\Filter\FilterPluginManager. I am curious how to add my
custom filters to this FilterPluginManager. It should work like this:

    StaticFilter::getPluginManager()->setInvokableClass(
        'stringtourl', 'Application\Filter\StringToUrl'
    );

Again the big question is where to add this line?

- Module::onBootstrap()
- a listener
- trigger an event to add this

Regards,