Hi,

I have another issue which is related to composer. I guess it is not
really a ZF specific issue, but since others probably have done the same
maybe someone could help me.

I have a repository on github https://github.com/RalfEggert/travello and
cloned it to my project at /vendor/ralfeggert/travello. Then I added it
to the composer.json of my project:

    "require": {
        "php": ">=5.3.3",
        "zendframework/zendframework": "2.*",
        "ralfeggert/travello": "master"

The composer.json of my module looks like this:
https://github.com/RalfEggert/travello/blob/master/composer.json

When I fire up a "php composer.phar update" for my project I get this error:

Updating dependencies

Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.

  Problem 1
    - The requested package ralfeggert/travello master could not be
      found.

Potential causes:
 - A typo in the package name
 - The package is not available in a stable-enough version according to
   your minimum-stability setting see
   https://groups.google.com/d/topic/composer-dev/_g3ASeIFlrc
   /discussion for more details.

I don't know now if the ralfeggert/travello cannot be found or if the
mininum stabilty stuff is causing this. Adding the "minimum-stability"
settings does not help at all.

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Regards,

Ralf