Guys, you give me the worst response I ever read. How you secure your
controller work fine if you don't have code coverage in these code?
You even worked with atdd/tdd?

I always been defense ZF, I worked with it since the 0.9 version, I created a
lot of articles/videos pro zf, in this version I put a lot of hope, but I
really think you need to change the name of the version to "Beta" or "Alpha".
Is not something agressive, is my point of view. Di component need a container,
config files, need to a readable format, and we need a better router class.

--
Pablo Morales

On Thursday, 11 October 2012 at 05:14, Bart McLeod [via Zend Framework
Community] wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I think unit testing controllers can be tedious. It depends on your case if
> there is added value. For example: if you have a lot of custom routes
> configured, if these are covered by unit test you will ensure that these are
> getting dispatched correctly during the lifetime of your application.
>
> Ruby on Rails? If you like it, you should use it. I can't speak for it,
> because I never tried. ZF2 offers a lot of flexibility and that flexibility
> comes at a price, for sure.
>
> -Bart
>

> Op 11-10-12 08:29, Christian Soronellas schreef:
> > Hi Pablo, To unit test a controller is a waste of time. A functional test
> > may report you more value in this case :) Cheers! Christian. 2012/10/11
> > pablofmorales [hidden email]
> > (/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4657488&i=0)
> > > Yes, I can change the way I set Models, but is not enough.
> > > ZendSkeletonModule must have the correct way, thats why we use ZF2. Check
> > > this
> > > http://devblog.x2k.co.uk/getting-the-servicemanager-into-the-test-environment-and-dependency-injection/
> > >  You must have to write a lot of code to get a simple test, and ZF must
> > > abstract to you of all of these code, in this case is more easier to
> > > write unit test without zf2, wich with it, and is insane. If we check how
> > > many line you need to write for a simple route, and you can get the same
> > > results in Ruby on rails with just one line, you start to think, if ZF2 a
> > > good framework? And is the same for other stuff like unit test, modules,
> > > config files, dependency container, etc.
> > > ---------------------------------------- Pablo Morales blog:
> > > http://blog.pablo-morales.com linkedln:
> > > http://www.linkedin.com/pub/9/528/21 skype: pablofmorales gtalk: [hidden
> > > email] (/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4657488&i=1) msn: [hidden
> > > email] (/user/SendEmail.jtp?type
=node&node=4657488&i=2) On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 5:59 PM, luk [via Zend
Framework Community] [hidden email]
(/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4657488&i=3) wrote:

> > > https://github.com/timdev/ZendSkeletonModule/commit/52c71b8d5f6497c822c5a0f3b2b172af5b16016c

> > > http://framework.zend.com/manual/2.0/en/user-guide/database-and-models.html

> > > ----- http://blog.pablo-morales.com Zend PHP 5.3 Certified -- View this
> > > message in context:
> > > http://zend-framework-community.634137.n4.nabble.com/Mocking-in-zf2-is-not-such-easy-tp4657469p4657479.html
> > >  Sent from the Zend Framework mailing list archive at Nabble.com
> > > (http://Nabble.com).
>

> --
> Bart McLeod
> Space Web
> Middenlaan 47
> 6869 VN Heveadorp
> The Netherlands
> t +31(0)26 3392952
> m 06 51 51 89 71
> @ [hidden email] (/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4657488&i=5)
> www.spaceweb.nl (http://www.spaceweb.nl)
> Bart McLeod is a Zend Certified Engineer.
> Click to verify! (http://www.zend.com/zce.php?c=ZEND004591&r=218204904)

> below:
> http://zend-framework-community.634137.n4.nabble.com/Mocking-in-zf2-is-not-such-easy-tp4657469p4657488.html
>
> To start a new topic under Zend Framework, email
> ml-node+s634137n634138...@n4.nabble.com
> (mailto:ml-node+s634137n634138...@n4.nabble.com)
> To unsubscribe from Zend Framework Community, click here
> (http://zend-framework-community.634137.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=634137&code=cGFibG9mbW9yYWxlc0BnbWFpbC5jb218NjM0MTM3fC0xMjA1MDc4NDc2).
> NAML
> (http://zend-framework-community.634137.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml)

-----
http://blog.pablo-morales.com
Zend PHP 5.3 Certified