Hi Matthew,

Thanks for your response.

I'll do more testing (including using an opcode cache, on my dev machine I don't use this only on staging and production).

I have one more question. There is any drawback that I have 3 classmap files and not 1 or 2 ?

Cristian Bichis
No, and my own profiling has not shown this.

Use a profiler (XHProf, XDebug, etc.) and check to see where the issues
are. If you are using an opcode cache, and it's primed, you should not
be seeing a slowdown.

The one issue that might come into play is the size of your classmap
files. I _do_ recall that if a classmap file is overly large, you can
occasionally run into situations where parsing the classmap takes more
execution time and memory than simply loading the few files you need. As
such, it's always best to define the classmap for only the most commonly
used files, and not necessarily _everything_ in all the libraries
included in your application.

Finally, if any files in the classmap are also making require_once
calls, you'll run into a situation where the classmap really doesn't
give you much benefit. If you're running the classmap generation tools
over ZF1, make sure you also comment out the require_once calls;
otherwise, the classmap will only benefit you for the first class
loaded, and none of its dependencies.