Hi,

I'm building a new application around Zend Framework 2. The application will
require the use of third party libraries including the one I'll be writing.

The problem I am having is that there are no really clear examples of how to
integrate a library into the /vendors subdirectory.

One issue is that there is no explicit description of how to add a library.
How to set up the include paths and importantly how to make the application
aware of the library.

How would I integrate vendors/FooLibrary into my ZF2 application?

Thanks.
Ian