I have received the below error after following the instructions for unit
testing from

/http://zf2.readthedocs.org/en/release-2.0.3/user-guide/unit-testing.html/

PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare class PHPUnit_Framework_TestCase in
/Users/gaz/Sites/zfTest/vendor/phpunit/phpunit/PHPUnit/Framework/TestCase.php
on line 98

line 98 of TestCase.php

abstract class PHPUnit_Framework_TestCase extends PHPUnit_Framework_Assert
implements PHPUnit_Framework_Test, PHPUnit_Framework_SelfDescribing

Versions:
ZF2: 2.0.2
PHPUnit: 3.7.7

In an attempt to fix this I have upgraded to ZF2: 2.0.3

still no joy!

I have gone back over the code to see if I have made a mistake but I can not
find anything that would cause this error msg.