From: Philip G [guice...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2012 6:39 PM
To: Zend FW General
Subject: [fw-general] Contributing improvements to components?

What's the process for adding mini-features / improving functionality to
components?

Currently, I have a few "TODOs" I would like to add:

 - Add loadModule.post event support to loadModule() within
\Zend\ModuleManager\ModuleManager
 - Improvements to missing features within \Zend\Log\Writer\FirePhp
(including adding much needed support for 'extra' parameter).
 - And possibly: improvements Zend\Log: remove (string) dependency, and
make the writers aware (i.e. issue #2638).

But I'm not sure what's the process for discussing them, and moving
forward. I have ZF2 forked and checked out. But I got stopped at creating a
new branch for changes. That would imply creating an issue ticket? Or a
feature ticket? I'm a little lost on this part. I have the code changes
already locally (albeit in another local copy); I ready to move towards
sending pull requests.

---
Philip
g...@gpcentre.net