Hi,

I finally managed to build up my Service config the way I think works
for me.

I would be really happy if some of you could take a look and comment on
the code/structure.

The code works as expected - I need you to comment on the architecture.

The main goal was to have service classes which take care of the
entity/model and form part. without the need to have forms and entities
in the service manager.

The Service Class is invoked via a factory class. which sets up the
service, which holds the form and the entity / repository.

This leads to a very slim controller/action. and a new service is setup
quite easy and fast.

You can find the code at https://gist.github.com/4024970

Every comment is highly appreciated and welcomed.

TIA
Ludwig

--
Ludwig Ruderstaller