Also a great source for me was the irc channel zftalk on freenode.
Got almost every question answered there :)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: cheresha...@ihahockey.com [mailto:cheresha...@ihahockey.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 21. November 2012 09:08
An: Joseph Pond; fw-general@lists.zend.com
Betreff: Re: [fw-general] Learning Zend Framework 1

Hello Joe,

1) The main source is the manual
http://framework.zend.com/manual/1.12/en/manual.html. You already know about it.

2) I would recommend some books:

2.1) Zend Framework in Action
http://www.amazon.com/Zend-Framework-Action-Rob-Allen/dp/1933988320

2.2) Zend Framework 1.8 Web Application Development
http://www.amazon.com/Zend-Framework-1-8-Application-Development/dp/1847194222/ref=pd_vtp_b_2

You can find much more books on Amazon. " Zend Framework, A Beginner's Guide"
http://www.amazon.com/Zend-Framework-A-Beginners-Guide/dp/007163939X/ref=pd_bxgy_b_img_y
etc.

3) For studding the design patterns, I would recommend Martin Fowler  "Patterns
of Enterprise Application Architecture". There you can read about the "Data
Source Architectural Patterns" and you can get an idea how to build your model.
http://martinfowler.com/books/eaa.html

It is a lot of reading, but in 1-2 months you will have a solid base.

Regards,
Stoyan

Joseph Pond <j...@josephpond.com> hat am 21. November 2012 um 01:09 geschrieben: