I haven't looked, but it makes me wonder if the tool can list all available
commands, i,e you don't have to target a specific module to see the list of
commands for that module?

That hints towards the thought which I'm not sure how feasible or
absolutely why/possible, but for example, listing/dumping the configuration
for the entire application. Service definitions? Autoloader configuration?
Registered Listeners? Anything that is configured during the bootstrap
process? Not sure if routes could be done? Available Events?

--
Greg