Hi All,
Trying to get my module to work with composer.phar, however when I change
the name of the root folder in the module from "WdevPicture" to
"wdev-picture" it don't work anymore,  have tried to change on numerous
places but have not succeed, the error message I am getting is
<code>Fatal error: Uncaught exception
'Zend\ModuleManager\Exception\RuntimeException' with message 'Module
(WdevPicture) could not be initialized.' in </code>

Do anyone have any ideas or suggestions on how to mend this?

Thanks in advance.