Got a brand new copy of ZS 10, cool, you guys should check it out.  However,
running through the tutorial to create a mobile application, and I get this
error

500 Internal Server Error
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 19:41:04 GMT
Server: Apache/2.2.23 (Unix) PHP/5.3.21 mod_ssl/2.2.23 OpenSSL/0.9.8x

The Zend Server environment was not set up correctly, please ensure ZF2_PATH
and ZEND_SERVER_MODULES_PATH are correctly setup.

*The reason is this portion of code:*

if (getenv('ZEND_SERVER_MODULES_PATH')) {
    $zsModsPath = getenv('ZEND_SERVER_MODULES_PATH');
} elseif (get_cfg_var('zend_server_modules_path')) {
    $zsModsPath = get_cfg_var('zend_server_modules_path');
} elseif (is_dir(__DIR__ . '/vendor/ZendServerGateway')) {
    $zsModsPath = __DIR__ . '/vendor/';
}

Sure enough, /vendor is totally empty.  The ZF2 environment was set up
properly.  I tried commenting it out, but it looked like the Module Loader
was not happy.  I am running on my new Zend Studio Local Server.  What
module should I load to make this code happy??

Thanks
 John