Ok sorry ... I'm trying to catch up / understand in some regards ... my
main concern is identifying whether a commitment has to made early on to
using a composer setup and how significant of an impact it would be to
introduce later on (updating other checkouts etc). Seems like if there is a
chance of adopting composer later on then its better to start with it to
begin with.