Hi !
I'm trying to use ZfcRbac module with DoctrineORMModule and I encounter some
problems.
My problem is that the isGranted() function doesn't work.
So, I'm looking for someone who has already play with these modules.

I have debugging step by step the program and the problem seems to be cause
by the following method in the Rbac class of Zend Framework 2 :

public function getRole($objectOrName)
    {
        if (!is_string($objectOrName) && !$objectOrName instanceof
RoleInterface) {
            throw new Exception\InvalidArgumentException(
                'Expected string or implement
\Zend\Permissions\Rbac\RoleInterface'
            );
        }

        $it = new RecursiveIteratorIterator($this,
RecursiveIteratorIterator::CHILD_FIRST);
        foreach ($it as $leaf) {
            if ((is_string($objectOrName) && $leaf->getName() ==
$objectOrName) || $leaf == $objectOrName) {
                return $leaf;

        throw new Exception\InvalidArgumentException(sprintf(
            'No child with name "%s" could be found',
            is_object($objectOrName) ? $objectOrName->getName() :
$objectOrName
        ));

The parameter passed to the getRole() function is the role entity instance.
So the test realize by this method is "$leaf == $objectOrName" but this test
is false because $leaf and $objectOrName refers to 2 differents objects.

My Role entity class implements \Zend\Permissions\Rbac\RoleInterface but the
ZF2 don't use the getName() method to realize its test... (if the test was
"$leaf->getName() == $objectOrName->getName()") it would be OK...

So my questions are :
- is there a bug in the Rbac class of Zf2 ?
- is there a bug in the ZfcRbac Module ?
- the getRoles function implemented by my identity class return an array of
role objet entity. Must it return either an array of string (the name of the
roles) ? (the documentation ZfcRbac is not clear on this subject)

I hope that the explanation of my problem is clear.
Don't hesitate to ask me if you need more precisions.

In advance, thanks for your answers.