Basically, I wanted to test very simple function on third party payment
server. This is why I thought to go with remote connect. But it seems that
mock will be the best solution since it will grow to more complex
functionality. This discussion cleared my mind.

Thank you all.

(From mobile)
09.05.2013. 02.00, "David Muir-2 [via Zend Framework Community]" <
ml-node+s634137n4659970...@n4.nabble.com> је написао/ла: