Hi all,

I am looking for "best practice" real world applications or modules (open
source) from which I can learn. I am specifically interested in applications
with good performance which use ZF2 and Doctrine2 with a more complex domain
model and ideally applying Domain-Driven Design principles.  I have already
created applications with ZF2 and Doctrine2 but I am still struggling on how
to "best" architect my applications regarding performance and on how to deal
with associations in a more complex domain model especially when it comes to
performance. I noted that top-down entity loading can quickly have a
performance impact especially when business logic in an entity requires to
load 1:n or m:n associations (multiplication of number of resultset rows and
involved object hydration).

I would also appreciate recommendations for further expert reading.

Best Regards

Christian