I just use mappers that contain simple methods like getProductCategories, on a
Category mapper for example, this method will then just use the bridge table in
its sql, I don't use a separate mapper. I do however make sure I implement the
method in question in a mapper that matches the type I am returning. Take the
method example I used earlier, you could argue this should go in Product
mapper, but because I am returning Categories I place it in the Category
mapper, the reverse could be true with a method like getCategoryProducts.

tonystamp <tonyst...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

So is nobody developing applications like this anymore? If not i'd love to
know the better way that everyone else is doing it.