Hi,

what is the best practise for handling query string params?

In ZF1 I have filter form, submit with POST, then redirect with GET and
final URL is something like: /product/index/fPriceFrom/0/fPriceTo/100

select product where price is between 0 and 100. With magic default route,
it was easy. I write simply in view script something like

product

As I see in ZF2, default route is deprecated. I have to create routes I
need. Ok, no problem. It makes me sense. But how to easy handle query string
params? Should I write own view helper? Whats the suggested way?

Thx.