Hi,

I just installed ZendDeveloperTools and BjyProfiler with a 2.2.0 ZF2
application. I followed all the steps to get it installed. But
unfortunately, no database query profiling is shown in the toolbar. I
checked, if I use the correct database adapter from the service manager,
and its an instance of BjyProfiler\Db\Adapter\ProfilingAdapter with an
Zend\Db\Adapter\Driver\Pdo\Pdo object as the driver.

This is the code I am trying to profile:

$result = $db->query('SELECT * FROM products;',
Adapter::QUERY_MODE_EXECUTE);

foreach ($result as $row) {
    Debug::dump($row->getArrayCopy());
}

What am I missing? I used to get this combination run without any hassle
so I wonder what is going wrong.

Thanks and best regards,

Ralf

--