*Anyway, I don't think anyone would want to set the value of a submit
element with posted data, no?

*
No they wouldn't, so don't pass it to setData. But I should imaging people
would want to set the value on the submit element programtically, I don't
think there is a distinction between posted form data and normal setter
data, I think that may be the issue?
*
*
Thanks