Hi,

I added an initializer for the InputFilterPluginManager like this:

return array(
    'input_filters' => array(
        'initializers'=> array(
            'CsrfInput'  => 'MyLib\InputFilter\CsrfInputInitializer',
        ),
    ),
);

The initializer class looks this:

namespace MyLib\InputFilter;

use Zend\ServiceManager\InitializerInterface;
use Zend\ServiceManager\ServiceLocatorInterface;

class CsrfInputInitializer implements InitializerInterface
{
    public function initialize(
        $instance, ServiceLocatorInterface $serviceLocator
    ) {
        \Zend\Debug\Debug::dump(get_class($instance));

When I run this my class "User\InputFilter\ProfileFilter" is dumped
twice. Even all other input filter classes are dumped twice.

When I add the following line:

\Zend\Debug\Debug::dump(spl_object_hash($instance));

I get different hashes for each call of the initializer. So two objects
are created although my input filters are not defined as "shared" = false.

Is this a bug or a feature?

Thanks,

Ralf