Heya!

As I already replied on the facebook zf2 group, I just wonder who is going
to use an implementation for an sqlserver version that reached EOL when ZF1
was released... No hard feelings, but developing for such old legacy
platforms will just be a problem for the framework itself. That said, I do
not know if it will ever be supported.