Hi All,

I'm going through the Getting started Zend Framework 2 tutorial and I
got the error message below at this [1] part of the material:

Zend\ServiceManager\ServiceManager::get was unable to fetch or create
an instance for Zend\Db\Adapter\Adapter

[1] -
http://framework.zend.com/manual/2.0/en/user-guide/database-and-models.html#using-servicemanager-to-configure-the-table-gateway-and-inject-into-the-albumtable

I googled around and I found that not I'm the only one who have to
face this issue [2] and [3], etc. But those articles are about
developer version of ZF2, however, I'm using ZF 2.2.2.

[2] -
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11355126/how-do-i-get-the-service-manager-in-zend-framework-2-beta4-to-create-an-instance

[3] -
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11688260/servicenotfoundexception-in-zendframework-2-example-from-rob-allen

I have tried every solution described these articles and suggested by
the community without any success. My question is that is there any
solution for this problem? Does anybody has a link which describe a
working solution for this?

Thanks for any help in advance!

András

--