Try examining https://github.com/jredden/zf2Tutorial ... this is a complete working copy running under Ubuntu Linux.

On 09/27/2013 10:38 AM, Toudi wrote:
Hi everyone.

I have made everything by the book, step by step but after reaching the
point of view scripts and trying to test them (zf2-tutorial.localhost/album)
I got permanently 404. I was digging a lot, trying to find some explanation
of this issue with an assistance of old uncle google but there is no way to
find nowhere any advice how to fix it. This is a common problem but still
there is no solution for it. Does anybody have some mercy and help me ?

Thx in advance.