On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 1:03 AM, David Muir <davidkm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Does the PRG plugin work with the AbstractRestfulController?
>
> Basically I'm trying to use the same setup to act as a json api as well as
> the primary html interface to the application. I was going to set up a
> listener to update the http method to PUT or DELETE depending on a METHOD
> query parameter. But that means PRG won't work for those requests, because
> it would no longer be a POST request.

Most likely it will not work in this situation, unless the originating
method is POST and the target method is GET, as I believe that the
methods are hard-coded into the plugin. You'll likely want to create
an extension to that plugin, or a custom plugin, for this.

Project Lead            | matt...@zend.com
Zend Framework          | http://framework.zend.com/