In zend_cache I tested both serializer plugin and exceptionhandler
plugin and they issued exception error:
'The option "plugins" does not have a matching setPlugins setter
method which must be defined'
Isn't it actually a bug in ZF2? let me know. for sure here is am giving my
code:

$cache = Zend\Cache\StorageFactory::adapterFactory('filesystem',
                                                    array('cache_dir'
=> 'c', 'ttl' => 3600
,'plugins' => array( 'serializer' ),
                                                    )
                                                    );

and this one:

$cache = Zend\Cache\StorageFactory::adapterFactory('filesystem',
array('cache_dir' => 'c', 'ttl' => 3600
 ,'plugins' => array('exceptionhandler' => array('throw_exceptions' =>
false))
));