On 24 February 2014 18:19, Mr User [via Zend Framework Community] <
ml-node+s634137n4661738...@n4.nabble.com> wrote:

> first of all thank you for the info but any way even if you have a website
> you will not upgrade it each time it will be some how time consuming

Yes, but we can't run away from that - parch releases are designed to
handle that.

> well i tried what you saied but it dosn't work in fact i changed the
> `autoload_namespaces.php` so that i will point to the zend library but for
> some reason it dosn't work

Well, if you use composer's autoloader, that one is going to be dictating
that ZF2 comes from somewhere inside `vendor`. You can't really edit
ANYTHING without `vendor`, since that's composer's domain (no touching!).

Instead, customize your `autoload_namespaces.php` by registering your own
autoloader manually. You can just edit that file, no problems.

Marco Pivetta

http://twitter.com/Ocramius

http://ocramius.github.com/