I use zend/Auth. To store login data in session after successful login as
stated here:
http://framework.zend.com/manual/2.2/en/modules/zend.authentication.intro.html#default-persistence-in-the-php-session
 I did use:
 $auth->setStorage(new SessionStorage('someNamespace'));
 But I did not like the session array format but I prefer this format:

 $this->session->regenerateId(true);
 $this->session->setStorage(new SessionStorage($contents));
 $this->session->getValidatorChain()->attach('session.validate', array(new
RemoteAddr(), 'isValid'));
 $this->session->getValidatorChain()->attach('session.validate', array(new
HttpUserAgent(), 'isValid'));

So I did use custom LoginStore as stated on wiki to use the code above, in
write() method I did put above and after this I did print $_SESSION and I
see the data, but I don't see $_SESSION anywhere else! Somehow I think this
$_SESSION is not set globally and only have values within the class! How to
fix it?