Eugene van der Pijll wrote:
>Perhaps it would be best to begin a new thread for each of the problems.
>This is already the largest thread on fwp since I don't know when.
Yes.

Eugene van der Pijll wrote:
>I could post my scores for each hole a few hours before the deadline,
>if there is any interest. Or you can post the best scores per hole,
>if those are different. Just to encourage the competition...

"if there is any interest" ... hmm, Piers, do you give a damn?
Eugene, I think there is intense interest in your scores!

I would like to leave it up to Eugene to decide when/if he posts
his scores. I will be sleeping a few hours before the deadline,
so I tell you now that Eugene holds the lowest or equal lowest
score for each and every hole.

Santa.