Bill,

This is commonly referred to as 'leaning toothpick syndrome' (LTS).
The problem is that you're using / as your regex delimiter AND you're not
escaping it in your regex. Change your delimiter to something NOT in your regex,
like @ or & or whatever, i.e. @:http://.....@ is a valid regex (Perl is smart
about this).

-- Dave

http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
217 working days of InterGate support left

And it came to pass that Bill Jones spoke: