:)

On Saturday, February 9, 2002, at 12:56  AM, Dmitry Kohmanyuk
Дмитрий Кохманюк wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 08, 2002 at 10:52:30PM -0500, Bill -OSX- Jones wrote:
>> OT:  See:
>>
>> http://www.google.com/programming-contest/
>
> note that entries should be in C++, Java and Python (the latter
> added with a statement
> that no more languages would be allowed.)

Actually I posted the URL because I thought that there maybe others
who wanted to test Perl code against potentially 900,000 web page
data sets...

The main data is 640MB each x 5 CDROMs (in BZip2 format of
course :)  This represents an opportunity beyond just winning
$10k -- a Perl developer now has an example snapshot of real
web-centric data  -  and a lot of it too :)

I mean having $10k would be great, but having 3.2GB of test data is
more so, in my book.

        Cheers!
  ('>    -Sx- IUDICIUM
  //\   Have Computer -