En op 13 maart 2002 sprak Dave Hoover:
> This discussion definitely has started me to thinking about
> passwords in PGAS.  They will probably be implemented
> at some point in the not-too-distant future.

I think a similar scheme to that used for journal authors
at use.perl.org is appropriate.

I like that use.perl.org. You log in with your username and
password. But it seems to remember where you did that from
because I have gone for days without going to the bother of
re logging in, yet every time I go to that site it politely
remembers me and greets me nicely with something like:

"This page was generated by a host of mind-bending wombats for oneiron"

/-\ndrew