Joe Knize ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> > > Argh!  I was wondering why there was so little golf discussion
> > > on either golf list.  I seem to have been dropped from
> > > [EMAIL PROTECTED] a week or so ago.
> >
> > That makes you the 5th person that has experienced this.  To
> > re-iterate what I said on the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list, I've already emailed
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] about this problem.  You'll need to resubscribe
> > manually for now.
> >
> I'm apparently #6.  What's the subscribe address again?

--------- 8< --------- 8< --------- 8< --------- 8< --------- 8< ---------

   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

so you'll actually get 100-499.

send an empty message to:
   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

for example "[EMAIL PROTECTED]", just add a hyphen and your
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>