On Mon, Oct 28, 2002 at 10:45:54AM +1100, Andrew Savige wrote:
> En op 27 oktober 2002 sprak David H Adler:
> > I think I've got better still photos of it, if you want them. :-)
>
> Oooooh, that would be great. Please let me know the URL or send
> them to me personally, whichever is easier for you. I will have
> to first go out and buy a pair of ultra-strong sun-glasses to
> protect against the glare from those ultra-white upper torsos. :-)

Heh.  I survived, and I had to see it in person! :-)

Haven't sorted out the pictures from Y::E yet, but will weed them out
and get them to you someway tomorrow.

dha
--
David H. Adler - <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
.... we didn't know what the hell we were doing, but we did it loud.