* Jonathan E. Paton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2002-11-20 21:40]:
> You mean like the original poster wanted 90 chars, not 90
> elements?

Yes, and the first (working) snippet I posted does that,
with the least amount of tokens and highest efficiency and I
believe also greatest clarity of all solutions posted so far
(most of the initial of which honoured the 90 char intent) -
I'm open to suggestions if anyone disagrees.

TMTOWTDI, but not all ways are created equal and I believe
this is a case where few can sensibly be considered.

Looking back it isn't absolutely correct as it didn't take
the ", etc" into account as it should have, but that's
easy enough to fix.

--
Regards,
Aristotle