First, Maclaunch.com had some problems with their mail server earlier
today. That's fixed now.

Second, I've found an archving service <http://www.mail-archive.com/>
that's free and places no limits on archive size or duration. I've been
subscribing the service to each of the lists, so list archives from today
forward will be available there. Once it's all set up, I'll be sure to
update the FAQs and footers for all the lists.

Thanks to Yuri for pointing me to mail-archive.com and to Paul
Dwight-Moore for also offering space for the archives.

Dan Knight, president, Cobweb Publishing, Inc.
  publisher, Low End Mac                <http://lowendmac.com/>
  publisher, Digital-Views.com      <http://digital-views.com/>
  publisher, Digigraphica            <http://digigraphica.com/>

  I'm a designated driver on the Information Super Highway

 Small Dog Electronics    http://www.smalldog.com | Refurbished Drives |
 -- Enter to win a FREE Titanium G4 PowerBook! -- |  & CDRWs on Sale!  |

Velocity Upgrades - Mac Memory Factory Direct. 128 MB for 9600, 8600,
7600 - $79.99; 64MB for 6500, 6400, 5400 - $39.99; 32 MB for 9600, 8500,
7300 - $24.99 <http://www.backbeatmedia.com/wcgi-bin/velocity.cgi>

Star Trek Collection: Movies 1-7 on VideoCD, $38.88 from CoolVCD
<http://lowendmac.com/ad/coolvcd.html>
- - - - -
List archive:           <http://mail.maclaunch.com/lists/g-books/>

<http://www.applelinks.com>