Andrew Loy wrote:

> I got mine today, but the yo-yo looks like crap.  To clear and too stylish
> for a business computer, no wonder the windoze world doesn't take a Mac
> user seriously.
>
> Andy

Just to offer a different point of view, I use the atypical look of my iBook to
catch attention when presenting to groups.  I train non-technical people to use
computers of all types, and for all purposes.  The 'friendly' look of the newer
Mac's is much more appealing to the novice then the intimidating look of the
mysterious 'Black Box' design.  Just my 2 cents.

Kris McGrath