On Thursday, July 26, 2001, at 03:07 , Alex Kaloostian wrote:

> I KNOW I read an article on this just yesterday at
> www.xlr8yourmac.com but looking back now I cant seem
> to find it, and time is short. but its a good place to
> look

Thanks Alex and others.  Have been checking out the options and
while it is possible, via contrivance of several adapters, it's
not ideal.  She needs crisp signal for video capture, SO, I am
checking on the PC world alternatives. I see that Viewsonic
offers LCD with a standard 15pin mini D connector.  May try to
return the Apple display (I offered to put it on my dual G4/500,
but no dice) and replace with one of these.

Thanks for all your help.  It's so nice to have such a resource
of kind helpful people. :)

Gretchen