Ok, I am travelling like crazy and find that the features of the Pismo
do not offset the weight of the Pismo.  That coupled with the fact that
I never use the DVD player make it time to move on to something else
(probably an iBook).

I have a G3 Powerbook Pismo 500mhz model for sale

12gb Hard Drive
256 mb Ram
The usual ports
AC Adapter
  (software installed....no cd, for evaluation only)
OSX
OS9.1
Photoshop 6
Dreamweaver 5.00
Fireworks 3
Illustrator 9.0
Office 2001
Corel Photo Show
Appleworks 6.0
and much more

Machine is in wonderful condition as it was lightly used for only a
year.  Screen does have one stuck pixel in bottom right (where the OSX
dock would be ).

Looks like the going rate is 1500.00 plus shipping.  Contact me off list
if you are interested in the machine.  Money orders preferred.

Kevin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]