>From Lluís:

> Please, I need some advice from more experienced users about which anti virus
> software is better for it. I've read about Norton and Dr. Solomon's Virex, but
> maybe users can be better support.
>
> Thank you in advance!
>
> Lluís

I don't know if it's just me, but anytime I load any Norton-issue program on
my machines, I get extension conflicts.  We started using Virex when we
bought our iMacs back in 98/99 and I stick with it.  I have never had a
problem with conflicts, it's unobtrusive, it does its job and lets me do
mine.  I found Norton cumbersome - if I recall correctly, there were
dialogue boxes popping up continuously - and not for virus warnings.  All I
know is I have been very happy with Virex.

BTW - thanks for reminding me.  It's the last day of the month which means
that the virus updates for download should be issued today.  They're very
good about issuing updates monthly.

Hope this helps -
Cathy