>Disk Warrior, Tech Tool Pro, Disk First Aid.
>
>These are the tools of choice.
>Accept no substitutes
>
>GM
>
>On Tuesday, July 31, 2001 12:42 PM, John Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>Are there any disk recovery/maintenance utilities
>>other than Norton? I just bought an iBook (Dual USB)
>>and am in the process of making a list of must-have
>>software. Does anyone have any suggestions, machine
>  >specific or not?

I use Disk First Aid exclusively. It's in the Utilities folder and is
part of the Mac OS. I've found that the other utilities you mention
tend to repair just about everything, but if it's something DFA can't
fix, it'll usually come back eventually. So, if DFA can't fix it, I
just backup, zero my drive, and restore. Problem fixed. :)
--

Any statements herein represent my opinion and do not represent those
of my employer.