>http://www.smartdisk.com
>
>They had 10 early in the day, which sold out. They then offered 30 more which
>also sold out. I don't think they have any in stock. Dealmac.com featured
>these
>on their web site early in the day with a 10% discount, which is probably why
>they sold out so quickly. You could keep checking back until they get more in
>stock.
>
>Gary
Think I got one of the last ones *gloat*. For those interested, their
Zip, SuperDisk and even 4x4x20 CDRWs are a lot cheaper at the SmartDisk
store than you'll find on retail shelves. The Zip 250 expansion bay is
about $63 (incl. discount) for both models for the Wallstreet/Lomb/Piz.
The Zip 100 is a bit cheaper. Vendors are still selling these around the
$200-$240 mark.

Keep checking back if you want the 10GB hard drive for Lomb/Piz @ $50.
They ran out yesterday (despite my frantic 'Reload page!' efforts. But
snagged one - and only one - last night (early this morning your time in
the US). Keep checking and see how you go. They might discover some more
in the knot of a handkerchief.

Wish they'd found some of those 30 giggers though.

[no, I'm not getting commission]

Cheers,

RD

Remy Davison
Contributing Editor and News Editor, Insanely-Great Mac
<http://www.insanely-great.com> mail: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
RD's PowerBook page: <http://www.macpowerbook.com>

  CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>.