I downloaded Netscape 6.2.2 but when I tried to open it it crashed with
"Error 2".
This has happened with each version of Netscape 6 as it has arrived - I
have never got it to work. Netscape 4.7.5 is OK.
It crashes with system OS 9.2.2, even when I set the extensions to Mac
OS 9.2.2 All,  and it crashes if I boot up on Mac OS 9.1.
Has anyone else had this problem, or is it something about my Powerbook
(Pismo)?

Mike

Reply to Mike:
It's your setup, I fear. You should have no problem running either -
in fact simultaneously! You're right - the 6 thing is a beast by
comparison. What
does 4.79 do over 4.78? I hadn't heard about this upgrade but am happy
as a clam with n.n8.

Register with the helpful newsgroup called Netscape Communicator for
Macintosh - they
frequently field the question of "how do I get my bookmarks back?" I
can't remember
exactly how but just scroll up in the messages if no one asked today. It
has something to
do with having a different user profile for each computer. I've been
backing up my beige G3 volume
to my Lombard and vice versa for a year or more and everything works on
each machine as if
nothing had changed.

P.S. Thanks to the poster for who linked to that DVD decoder source.

Tom

  CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>.