I have a couple of these VST 10 Gig expansion Bay drives, they come
with system 8.6 on them,  the Apple Drive set up in OS 9 recognizes
them so I should be able to format them with Apple HD set up,
partition, and use OS 10 from the expansion bay drives as I make the
transition from 9 to 10, I think... hope..

I am trying to make a system on the VST that runs only OS X and not
mix them  9 and 10

If anyone is using the VSTs expansion disk to successfully run OS
10.1.3 and to use it as a start up disk under OS X I would really
like to hear that it will work

I installed a copy of OS 10 on a 40 gig firewire external drive, can
I just copy that whole OS X folder off the firewire drive to the
expansion bay VST and have a bootable system under OS X, or will I
have to use an external CD rom to successfully install OS. X on the
VST expansion bay. As the bay has to have the vst into to load  OS X
from my disk, what's a person to do,,

Thanks
Geoffinak
Pismos 1 gig memory